All the courses offered by SmartMoves Human Capital are focused on developing effective managers. Before selecting a specific skill which you have identified that your managers require, it is important to ensure that they have an overview of all the HR aspects a manager must be aware of.
Practical People Management Workshop
Referred to as “HR for non-HR Managers”. The objective of the workshop is to take managers who have the responsibility of managing people on a journey. This journey covers the life cycle of an employee; from recruitment, through to managing performance effectively, development and disciplinary processes. Along the way, both law and best practice principles are integrated as we weave our way through typical and realistic case studies.
Why should managers attend this workshop?
- It provides a solid foundation of what is required to manage people and covers the responsibilities that go with the role.
- It gives direction on effective recruitment and management performance.
- The course will aid managers in reducing the time spent on costly labour issues and unnecessary disputes.
- It is aligned to law and best practice principles.
- The content compliments academic learnings.
- The workshop will benefit managers from both small businesses and large organisations and can be customised to meet your specific needs.
- The workshop could form part of your monthly retainer if your business is on a retainer with SmartMoves.
Contact SmartMoves today to find out more about the Practical People Management workshop and other courses available.